As one of the largest General Aviation companies in the country, Chartair is often the starting point of successful careers for many people.
For pilots, we will consider you once you have completed your CPL / IR MEA and train you to our exacting standards on every aspect of our operation including customer service and aircraft loading, as well as how to fly. With a range of aircraft types from single engine piston through to single and twin engine turbines, Chartair is your one-stop career shop before you move to the airlines. The best pilots understand that taking time to develop and learn their art is a crucial part of their education and inevitably will make them not just a better pilot but a great aviator.
Minimum Requirements for consideration:
- 300 Total time for C210 VFR entry level position
- Preference is given to pilots that present to one of our respective bases to express their interest in joining the company.
With two major maintenance bases in Darwin and Alice Springs, Chartair is always looking for suitable qualified LAMEs. We can offer a variety of opportunities including: full-time, part-time, contract and FIFO (mainly Alice Springs).
Chartair is a strong supporter of developing apprentices; pro-rata, we employ more apprentices than Qantas!
Current opportunities include:
- Apprentice engineer – Alice Springs
Chartair is an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourage applications from all parties and especially females and those of Indigenous origin. To apply or to obtain further information, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER B1 – Full Time Position – Alice Springs, NT
Chartair is one of Australia’s leading general aviation companies, servicing some of the most remote communities in the country. Operating out of two main bases in Darwin and Alice Springs with a fleet of 40 aircraft consisting of C206, C210, C310, C402, C441 C208 Caravan, and B58 aircraft, we offer terrific opportunities for professional individuals.
The company is seeking expressions of interest for a highly motivated newly licenced individual:
- 1, B1.2 LAME with a General Aviation background.
To be considered for the position, you:
- Must have General Aviation experience
- Must have experience on Cessna single and twin engine aircraft
- TPE331 licence/experience highly regarded
- PT6 licence/experience highly regarded
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to achieve tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong time managements skills as well as a good focus on attention to detail
- An commitment to aviation safety
Newly Licenced B1 LAME Salary $70,000 to $90,000 pa – will be negotiated based on experience and licenses.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens and/or hold full working rights in Australia and be able to hold an ASIC.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their expression of interest, along with a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com