Chartair welcome all passengers on board as we return our services back to the new normal.
Passengers travelling with Chartair will:
- Be subjected to a temperature check prior to boarding
- Use hand sanitiser prior to boarding.
- Be refused travel if they are looking unwell or display flu like symptoms.
- Be asked to remove all rubbish from aircraft when disembarking
Chartair continue to follow hygiene and cleaning protocols including:
- Cleaning of aircraft with disinfectant wipes and sprays
- Wiping down of high traffic office areas
Additional information can be found in the Chartair COVID-19 Management Plan.
Chartair will continue to carry freight and mail to remote communities. To minimize any risk of transmission of COVID-19, community residents MUST NOT approach the aircraft or pilot.
All freight to be carried out of the community must be left for the Pilot to collect. Chartair pilots WILL NOT accept freight direct from community residents.
Please liaise with your local ARO for collection / delivery of freight.
Chartair have implemented a robust aircraft and office cleaning program.
Additional Information can be found at: