UPDATE 13 MAY 2020
Chartair continue to work with local Police and communities to ensure safe and efficient transport services supporting essential services. Chartair have created a specific email address for enquiries or issues relating to the provision of the services and COVID-19. If you have any queries regarding Chartair management of Covid-19 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE 27 APRIL 2020
Chartair remain open for business. As a provider of air transport services to remote communities, Chartair takes its responsibility for the health and safety of our staff and residents at the communities we service extremely seriously.
Chartair have implemented the following processes:
- Only essential personnel will be carried on RPT services to remote communities.
- Residents returning home will need to provide evidence of residency.
- Essential personnel will need to provide proof of requirement to attend the community.
- Passengers will be required to submit to a temperature check, conducted at Check – in. Any passenger with a temperature of over 37 degrees, will be refused travel.
- Passengers unable to prove they are approved to attend a community will be refused travel.
- Passengers will be provided with hand sanitizer prior to boarding the aircraft.
- Passengers who present at check in looking unwell will be refused travel.
In the interest of hygiene, Chartair have ceased providing disposable water bottles and plastic snack packs. Passengers are encouraged to:
- Bring their own non-disposable water bottle and snacks.
- Remove all rubbish from the aircraft when disembarking.
Chartair will continue to carry freight and mail to remote communities. To minimize any risk of transmission of COVID-19, community residents MUST NOT approach the aircraft or pilot.
All freight to be carried out of the community must be left for the Pilot to collect. Chartair pilots WILL NOT accept freight direct from community residents.
Please liaise with your local ARO for collection / delivery of freight.
Chartair have implemented a robust aircraft and office cleaning program.
Additional Information can be found at: