Scenic Flights & Packages
NT Special 25% discount – $435 per flight* per aircraft approx. 1 hour
- Darwin city & Surrounds – Available on Monday/Thursday & Sunday Departing at 8am
- Katherine & Nitmiluk National Park – Available on Monday/Thursday & Saturday Departing at 8am
- Alice Springs, MacDonnell Ranges, Ormiston Gorge – Available on Thursday/Friday & Saturday Departing at 8am
Scenic Flight – Jim Jim Falls, Kakadu National Park
- From $1680.00* per aircraft approx. 2 1/2 hour
- Available from 1 Apr – 30 Jun 21.on Monday/Thursday & Sunday Departing at 9.30am
- NOTE: Scenic flights (Wet Season) due to the weather flights maybe rescheduled or cancelled – fare can be either reimbursed or flight can be rescheduled to another date or time.
Our four main bases in Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine and Cairns are gateways to some of the most iconic tourist sights in the world – Kakadu National Park, Ayres Rock, and The Great Barrier Reef respectively.
When time is short, chartering an aircraft is the best way to ensure you get to see the splendor of far north and Central Australia. And it costs a lot less than you imagine.
With our large, varied fleet we will have something to suit every budget – whether you want the aircraft for your own party or are happy to share on another planned flight, call our friendly team who can advise the best way to see these once in a lifetime icons.
Scenic flights available:
Darwin City & Surrounds
Jim Jim Falls & Kakadu National Park
Alice Springs MacDonnell Ranges & Ormiston Gorge
Katherine & Nitmiluk National Park
Jim Jim Falls, Kakadu National Park
Additional Scenic Flights options available on request