***We are currently experiencing troubles with our IT and are unable to receive/ send any emails. Our IT department is looking into resolving the matter as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Operations team by phone on 08 8950 0800 for any charter requests, RASS scheduled flight bookings or any other customer queries you may have. Chartair would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.***
Flying the territory since 1974.
Your choice of aircraft, from a single engine Cessna 210 right up to a 30-seat pressurised turbo-prop.
Your choice of routes and destinations. We take you anywhere that has an appropriate landing strip.
Your comfort and convenience assured, with a 24-hours a day service, seven days a week, backed by the best systems and resources in the Territory.
- A fleet of 44 aircraft on call at all times
- Different aircraft types and configurations for passengers or freight
- Chartair bases in Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine and Hooker Creek/Lajamanu
- 30+ full-time aircrew with a combined total of over 48,000 flight hours
- Contractors to Australia Post, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Medivac, Department of Education, Employment and Training, plus crew changes and freight services for the mining, oil and gas industries
Corporate businesses demand accountability and compliance. As an independently audited company that operates to the highest standards, we can promise you a service that’s as good, if not better than any charter company in Australia both on the ground and in the air.