It’s Time To Be Territorian – $200 voucher
Territorians, what have you never ever done in the NT but would love to do?
Now’s your chance to support the Territory by getting out and rediscovering your backyard.
- Round 3 runs from 1 February until 30 April 2021
- There is one voucher and one bonus claim per person up for grabs
- The optional bonus claim is a reimbursement of up to $200 based on a dollar for dollar investment when the product you book is more than 400km from your permanent residence
- There are limited vouchers up for grabs and all Territorians 18+ are eligible to apply for a voucher in round 3
- Once you receive your voucher you will have 14 days to make your booking, and will need to travel prior to 30 April 2021
NT Special 25% discount – 1 hour Scenic flights $435 per aircraft
- Darwin city & Surrounds
- Katherine & Nitmiluk National Park
- Alice Springs, MacDonnell Ranges, Ormiston Gorge
Groote Eylandt 3 Days/2 nights Package from $999 per person (Other packages available)
To make a booking contact the local truism center:
Welcome to Chartair
With a fleet of 42 fixed-wing aircraft located throughout Central Australia, the Top End and Cairns, Chartair is your first choice for just about every charter operation.
For more than 40 years Chartair has been servicing some of the most remote and amazing locations throughout Outback Australia and is a major supplier to Federal and State Governments. Chartair is the biggest provider in the country of the Federal Government supported “Mail plane” services.
Operating to the highest standards of safety and professionalism, Charter holds a low capacity Regular Public Transport (RPT) Air Operators Certificate (AOC) allowing us to conduct scheduled and charter services throughout the country.